Coming January 2020: Dental Aligner Trimming Solution with the Pocket NC V2-50DA
Pocket NC introduces a dental aligner specific software and hardware solution. This solution allows dental and orthodontic labs to cut out a ready-to-wear aligner from a thermoformed mold in less than 90 seconds. This solution eliminates the need to have a technician hand cut the aligner and improves patient comfort. The software solution does not require specific software or machining experience, the user simply defines the points along the gum line.
Update on release: We are finishing up the Beta testing early November and will be implementing feedback gathered during the test period in November, expected release of product is January 2020. More details posted here as available. To receive updates or inquire, please sign up in the Contact Us and we will email you:
Pocket NC V2-50DA Overview
Workflow for Creating a Dental Aligner and Trimming with the Pocket NC V2-50DA Solution
Pocket NC V2-50DA comes with:
- 5-axis desktop CNC dental milling machine
- Dental Fixture to mount dental molds
- End mills optimal for cutting aligners
- Trim credits to operate the software
- All cables and cords needed (power, USB), air filter and regulator with tubing*
* You must provide your own air compressor or air supply capable of providing the machine 30 psi.