Dental Aligner Trimming Solution with the Pocket NC V2-50DA
Pocket NC announces the Beta testing phase of a dental aligner specific software and hardware solution. This solution allows dental and orthodontic labs to cut out a ready-to-wear aligner from a thermoformed mold in less than 90 seconds. This solution eliminates the need to have a technician hand cut the aligner and improves patient comfort. The software solution does not require specific software or machining experience, the user simply defines the points along the gum line.
Expected release is later in 2019. We are currently closed to Beta testers and are in active Beta testing currently. Please see more information below and contact us for more information:
Pocket NC V2-50DA Overview
Workflow for Creating a Dental Aligner and Trimming with the Pocket NC V2-50DA Solution
Pocket NC V2-50DA comes with:
- 5-axis desktop CNC dental milling machine
- Dental Fixture to mount dental molds
- End mill optimal for cutting aligners
- Scanner & 100 RFID tags which includes use of the Dental Software User Interface and Simulator
- All cables and cords needed (power, USB), air filter and regulator with tubing*
* You must provide your own air compressor or air supply capable of providing the machine 30 psi.