Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
V2-50 Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I choose between the V2-10 and the V2-50?
- What is the V2-50 air compressor requirement?
- If something indicates V2 on your website and not V2-10 or V2-50 which model is referenced?
- Why do you have a separate warranty for the spindle on the V2-50?
- Can I upgrade to a V2-50?
- Where are you products manufactured?
- What are the specifications of the Pocket NC machines?
- What are the power requirements for the Pocket NC machines?
- Can I use other tooling with the Pocket NC machines?
- I have done 3D printing, is this similar?
- How much learning is required to use the machine?
- What software do I need?
- Have you worked with US government agencies?
Capabilities of the Pocket NC or Can I machine my part?
- What size part can I make with the Pocket NC V2?
- What tolerance can I expect on the Pocket NC machines?
- What materials can I cut with the Pocket NC?
- What are the workholding options for the Pocket NC?
- Are you going to make a machine with a larger work area?
- What are some of the different types of tooling?
- What should I consider when making a part?
- I am interested in your machine but want to know if it is capable of making my specific part. Do you produce samples?
Shipping and Purchasing
- Where do you ship to?
- How can I pay and do you offer financing?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- My credit card keeps declining when attempting to place an order on the Pocket NC website. Why is that and what can I do?
- Do you participate in sponsorships and donations?
- What accessories should I consider for the V2?
- What are the V2 packing weights and dimensions?
- What are the weights and dimensions of the V2?